Thursday 31 March 2011

Dynamic View of Blogspot

Blogspot comes out with some new types of view!
Now you can view people blog in some dynamic views.

Look here.











Do you like it? If your blog is having a lot of photos, I believe this views is nice.

So now, the question, how to view it like this?

It's actually simple.

Add "/view" at the behind of the blog main URL.

For example, instead of going http://luporti.blogspot.com, you go http://luporti.blogspot.com/view

It's just simple, isn't it?

Now, another question, how to change the view?

You can select the views at the top part.



Everything is just simple, isn't it?

Now, it's your turn to try it!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Interesting.. I should try on my blog too.. Need to update the code?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx a lot for sharing n visiting my blog^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phoebe,
    After it's introduced, the default setting is on. Means, you don't need to make any changes. But, I tried your blog this morning, it seems not working.

    Angie,
    Thanks for your visit too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very useful information for a newbie like me. Thank you for sharing this nice article, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya! It doesn't seem to work on my blog.. I not sure why.. :( Sad

    ReplyDelete