Tuesday 29 March 2011

My First External Hard Disk

My laptop was almost full. It left few GBs only.
So, I decided to buy an external hard disk.
I had actually been thinking to buy it for a long time.
Now I finally had it.

I ordered it few weeks ago. It delivered to me on Sunday.
I looked at it, and I like it very much! It look so nice!



How is it?

Do you think it's nice too?

It costs me RM190. By the way, it's 640 GBs.

It came with a cover. Let's see how it looks with the cover and cable.



It looks nicer without the cover, isn't it?

Well, I really like this external hard disk so much! I really like it very much!

9 comments:

  1. haha i am too busy nowadays

    your external hard disk's color is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beatiful your extenal hard disk... like this colour...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both love the colour too ya? Me too ask well. It's so nice! I really happy to have it! It's worth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah..i like colour ..
    but hor..i dislike samsung brand...
    no kuality..cheap haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huu very the nice and cheap..
    Before this i wanna buy this brand EHD..
    but then i choose Hitachi cOz that time Hitachi more cheap the samsung..
    RM190 oso but 500GB only.. Huu..
    But if i not mistaken now you can get 1 Tera for only rm200.. Damn...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now the external hard disk is really getting cheaper and cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. samsung kuality no good...

    ReplyDelete