Wednesday 16 March 2011

PIKOM PC Fair Schedule (March - May)

I went to PC Fair last week at KOMTAR. I actually didn't aware of it.
I went to Time Square.
At there, I met a friend. She told me about the PC Fair then only I knew it.
I just had a quick look. I didn't buy anything.
Perhaps, I will buy something during the next PC Fair in Penang, which is at PISA.

I got a brochure form the person on duty that day.
In that brochure, it states the schedule of the PIKOM PC Fair.

Here is the schedule for March 2011 to May 2011:

4-6 March
Persada Johor Int'l Convention Centre, Johor Bahru
Sultan Ahmad Shah Int'l Convention Centre, Kuantan
Dewan Jubli Intan, Muar

10-12 March
Kompleks Balai Islam, Kota Bharu
Terengganu Trade Centre, Kuala Terengganu

11-13 March
1Borneo, LG Car Park Exhibition Hall, Kota Kinabalu
Dewan Tunku, KOMTAR Dome, Penang

15-17 April
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur
Batu Pahat Mall, Batu Pahat
Village Mall, Sungai Petani
Permata Car Park, Kuching
Dewan Masyarakat, Tawau

22-24 April
Dewan Masyarakat, Sandakan
Miri Indorr Stadium, Miri
Sibu Trade & Exhibition Centre, Sibu
Dewan Merdeka, Seri Manjung

6-8 May
Penang International Sports Arena (PISA), Penang

19-21 May
Kelantan Trade Centre, Kota Bharu

20-22 May
Stadium Indera Mulia, Ipoh

No comments:

Post a Comment