Monday 21 March 2011

Practicum Day 59

I reached office earlier today. I reached there at around 8.20 a.m., quite early ya.
I went for outside audit today. I made final preparation before we departed.
We departed from office at 9.25 a.m. and reached there before 1o o'clock.

When we reached the area, we couldn't find the place at first.
So, I took out the paper where I wrote the phone number of that client and made the phone call.
But I found that I copied the wrong number, that's the fax number.
I took out the files and checked whether is there any phone number stated.
Luckily, I found it. I made the call and found the exact place.

Time passed really very fast today.
The things we completed is fewer than what I expected.
We have one more day, tomorrow.
I hope tomorrow we could work with a better speed.

We left the client office at around 5.10 p.m.
I thought we could reached our office.
Unfortunately, the traffic wasn't smooth.
So, 5 minutes before 5.30 p.m., I phone our office and informed that we couldn't manage to reach office by the time.

When, we passed Union High School, my dad phoned me.
He was waiting to fetch me.
So, my colleague dropped me at Han Chiang High School and I got in my dad's van.

Today passed really fast. Tomorrow another day for outside audit.

LuPorTi, go go go!

2 comments: