Thursday 10 March 2011

Practicum Day 52

It rained heavily this morning when I was on my way to my office.
It's really very heavy! It made the traffic went slow.
Terribly, my dad's van hand break seemed having some problem.
But, we were still in a safe journey.

This afternoon, the secretarial firm of one company that I had audited phoned me.
She was having some problem with our job. Luckily, it was solved.
My senior criticized her that she should knew the stuffs.

Finally, I almost complete one more company.
But, there is still one big problem. I need to ask boss tomorrow.
I think everything is going to be all right.
I really tired in falling into troubles.

In this bad day, there is a good news!
My boss is going to Australia next Thursday!
Yeah! It's really a good news!
I think our office will be more relax for few days.
I wonder when will my boss back.
I hope he won't be back so soon.

Anyway, tomorrow is Friday again! I am going to have break again! Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment