Sunday 13 March 2011

Practicum Day 53

I never changed my style. I am used to posting my Friday's practicum post on Saturday or Sunday.
Now, I am almost getting to sleep, then only I post about it.

I almost settled another task, but there was something that was facing obstacle.
I received call from the client and been told about the problem.
I tried to contact another person, but she wasn't in office.
Tomorrow, I need to continue facing this problem.
I really hope it would be over soon. I feel so tired on handling problems.

After I back to my home on Friday, I got to know that there was a earthquake in Japan.
It was really a terrible earthquake. A lot of victims involved. I felt sad to see it.

Today, I read something related to the end of the world.
It isn't saying about 2012, but 521.

521? Yea, 521, May 21.

Which year?

THIS YEAR!

May 21, 2011? It's so near! It's 2 months remaining!
I didn't even finish my practicum.

I am waiting for June 21, 2011!
If 512 is really the day of the world ends, then it means the day I am waiting for will never come.

If the world is going to end soon, what for I am suffering in my practicum life?

Correction: I previously stated May 12, it should be May 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment