Thursday 3 March 2011

Practicum Day 47

Today is quite a stress day. Many problems that are hard to be solved.
I don't know how to deal with it. I asked senior a lot today.
Tomorrow is going to be a tough day again I guess.

In such a stressful day, something was discovered today.
It happened when lunch was almost over.
It started with one question from my colleague.
He asked me whether I skipped Standard 4.
Yea, I am. I passed the P.T.S.

Then, we continue our conversation, and discovery started.
I realised that I was actually schoolmate of one my colleagues.
Even more, we were in same kindergarten too.
The world is so small, isn't it?

Today is the final of one of my colleagues.
She is leaving our firm and go for other company next Monday.
So, today is her final day.
I will be taking up her job tomorrow.
Hope everything is all right.
All the best to her in new company next week!

Since today is the final day for her to be with us, she took some photos of us as memories.

It's also the first time I took photo in my workplace.



I look a little bit blur, ain't I? I had just rushed from heavy traffic jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment