Wednesday 9 March 2011

100 Likes In My Blog's Facebook Page



Finally! My blog's page in Facebook has finally reached 100 likes!
Thanks for everyone who likes my page.
Of course, I will never forget to thank all my visitors.
Without your support, I think I may not continue to be a blogger.

I understand that my blog is less interesting recently.
Give me a little bit more time.
After my practicum, I will put more effort in my blog.
I will make my blog better and interesting!
So, I hope you all will continue supporting my blog.

THANKS!

Those who haven't like my blog's Facebook Page, let's click 'like' over here.

4 comments:

  1. u got a lot of fans! =(
    mine stop at 50 den not increasing ad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. But I have set up for a time. You have just set it up. I think yours will overtaking mine soon.

    ReplyDelete