I read some facts recently. I found it interesting.
It's simple, but yet, I didn't know most of it.
I post some here.
1. Chewing on gum while cutting onions help to stop producing tears.
2. Only female mosquitoes bite, male mosquitoes are vegetarians.
3. Until babies are six months old, they can breathe and swallow at the same time.
4. The average people's field of vision encompasses a 200 degree wide angle.
5. Before six to eight weeks old, babies' eyes do not produce tears.
6. Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
7. Plants watered with warm water grow faster and larger than plants watered with cold water.
8. Our nose and ears never stop growing but our eyes are always the same size since our birth.
9. Those stars and colours you see when you rub your eyes are called phosphenes.
10. Grapes explode if you put them in microwave.
11. As fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
12. Onions help to reduce cholesterol if eaten after a fatty meal.
How many of the facts do you know?
If you know all, you are quite a knowledgeable person.
If you know none, then you have learned 12 additional things tonight.