Monday 17 January 2011

Practicum Day 20

I couldn't sleep well last night.
I woke up at 4 something,
and I failed to get back to sleep.
Perhaps, I was worrying a lot about my work.
After I got off from my bed, I continued to write my log book.

Again, I felt so down,
especially the moment that I left my home.
I had the same feeling everyday I go to office.

Today in office,
I was correcting some errors which I had made and told by Mr. Sean.
Actually, I hope that Sean is my boss.
Unfortunately, he isn't.
If my boss retire and let Sean replace him,
I believe all my colleague will feel happy.

Sean told me that he will be bringing me for outside audit tomorrow.
It sounds good.

Even if it isn't good, it's better than staying in office.

Everyday, I am having the feeling of giving up.
I wonder will it lasts until the final day of my practicum?
Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment