Tuesday 11 January 2011

Practicum Day 16

I slept at 10 o'clock last night.
I thought I could wake up earlier today,
perhaps, 5 o'clock.

Unfortunately, I failed to do it.
I have forget what time I woke up.
I just remember that I was laying on bed for a very long time.
I finally got off from my bed at about 6.30 a.m.!

I have really no motivation to get off from bed.
When I think of going to office,
I will lost my motivation.

We had lecture again today.
Today's lecture was quite scary.
My boss asked quite a number of questions.
I was called by him to answers questions again today.
I was asked by him for many times today.
I was so scared that I didn't know how to answer.
My colleagues were get scolded today.

Luckily, I managed to answer some of the questions.
Or else, I might get scolded terribly.

My colleague and I scare the lecture very much.
We feel so stress on it.
The tension we have in the lecture is multiple times than the tension in lecture in university!
Still about 23 weeks to go.
I am waiting the time to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment