Monday 31 January 2011

Practicum Day 30

It's Monday again, the day to go back to office for my practicum.
I was worrying of the companies that I had audited and waiting for my boss to look at it.

The arrival of my boss made me feeling very worrying.
Fortunately, he didn't call me for question.
I was lucky. Two companies was passed by him.
However, there was one company where I had another worry on it.
And that worry happened,
which is failing to get approval from the client.
I need to made adjustment.
I made it at the last half hour today.
I was still worrying how would the case proceed.
I hope everything is going to be fine.

I am going to conduct statutory audit again tomorrow.
I asked my boss whether who he wants us to go.
And he assigned me. My colleague will be fetching me there tomorrow.
I made appointment with the company secretary, I am going there at 9.30 a.m. tomorrow.
I hope I don't repeat the same mistake again for my statutory audit tomorrow.

Chinese New Year is coming soon.
One question over here,
are we going to work for full day or half day tomorrow?

We haven't known the final decision yet.
I hope it's only half day.
If it's only half day, perhaps I will be going to 1st Avenue to watch a movie after finish my work.
I feel so excited to have CNY holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment