Thursday 28 April 2011

Practicum Day 87



If you notice, yesterday was 38 days remaining in my blog.
How come today become 36 days? It should be 37 days, isn't it?

Today, I asked my colleague about whether will labor day holiday replaced on Monday.
Happily, their answers are YES!
So, the remaining day reduces by 1 day.
It's a good news!

I am still worrying about my current tasks that have been completed.
As long as it hasn't been approved, I wouldn't stop worrying.
Or I should say, as long as I haven't finished my internship, I will be worrying.

Currently, I have one task that has been partially approved and three that haven't been approved.
I hope there is no problem and will be approved soon.

One good thing for today, I received my salary for April.
It came at the right time.
I need money now, and it came.
Now I have money to spend again.

It's Friday tomorrow, the day I am waiting for every week.
As these few weeks, I am going to play badminton on tomorrow's night.
I couldn't wait the moment to come.
I can play badminton again!
I can meet my primary schoolmates again!
Woohoo!

36 days to go, 29.3% remaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment