Monday 11 April 2011

A Nice Weekend With My Primary Schoolmates

As I mentioned in my previous post, I had a great weekend.
I had wonderful moment with my primary schoolmates.

7 years ago, I started to find back my Standard 1-3 friends.
Until now, our group is getting greater and active.
There are a lot of activities these few weeks, but I didn't really join much.
After I started my internship, I didn't really have much time for my investment.
Therefore, in these few weeks, I was trying to spend my weekends on investment.

Last Saturday, my friends wanted to organize a group meeting as well as an investment gathering.
Because of the investment gathering, I joined them.
I had a very great moment sharing with them.
I initially planned to back home at about 6 o'clock.
But the end, I still with them at that moment.
We went for the second round at E-gate.
We were there until almost 12 o'clock.
It was really a great moment!

The weekend didn't stop there.
They had booked badminton court yesterday.
I didn't plan to go, because it was so late, 9 to 11 o'clock.
I shouldn't say it was so late, it should be extremely late!
But didn't why, at about 7 o'clock, I suddenly thought of going.
And I attend it.

Wow! It was so enjoyable.
It was a long time that I never enjoyed so much in badminton!
I think I found back my passion towards badminton!
I played badminton very seldom in these few years,
and my passion towards badminton is dropping.
But don't know why, I found back that feeling back!

I played until I was very exhausted, EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED!
Even I felt so exhausted, I continued playing.
I felt really very enjoyable! Very happy!
I rarely feel so happy since my internship started.
Unfortunately, we didn't take any photo as memory for this wonderful weekend.

I should really thank them. They have really great friends.
They brought me a lot of joys!

Thank to you all!

Friendship forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment