Saturday 23 April 2011

Practicum Day 81, 82 & 83



I seem to be getting lazier.
Previously I update my practicum posts everyday.
Later on, I updated it once every two day.
See now? I update 3 days in one posts.

Actually, I don't really know what to say about my practicum already.
I started feeling tired of complaining.
It doesn't seem helpful.

In these three day, my motivation dropped again.
Even worse, I got call from a client on Friday.
That client account was troublesome.
Now, I am require something from them which they haven't complete for me.
Its account due date is near and now they start to rush me and blame me.
Hello, if you all provide a good collaboration, I will not make the account late for the due date!

I am really feeling completely tired dealing with clients.
I don't know how to express my feeling now.
I feel so unhappy and stressful.

2 months to go, I am getting out from this! It's the day I am waiting for so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment