Sunday 17 April 2011

9 Topics Have Been Proposed For BarCamp Penang 2011



BarCamp is getting near! It's less than one month time from now!
I feel so excited towards BarCamp and I checked BarCamp blog from time to time to know the latest updates.

So far, there are 9 topics have been proposed to be share in BarCamp.

Here are the topics:

1. Is Investment Risky?
- Kuay Kean Hooi, Young Investor

2. How To Increase Traffic With Bad Publicity Technique
- Calvyn Lee, Blogger, iCalvyn.com

3. How To Organize An Event Of Youth Jam Scale
- Jazz Tan Yee Mei, Director, Jazzada Solution (A.K.A Penang Youths)

4. Building Large Content Website With Joomla!
- Ray Beh, Director, Sogo Studio Webs & Graphic Design

5. How I Earn a Full Time Income With Internet
- Charles Gregory

6. Are You Ready for Employment or Entrepreneurship?
- John Goh, General Manager, MyPath Sdn Bhd

7. Raising Awareness On Tuberculosis & Curbing Its Spread
- Gabriel Gim Chien Wei, MBA Student, Wawasan Open University

8. Who Wants To Fund My Idea?
- Melvin Chan


9. How Green Lung Promote Tobacco Control?
- Koay Khang Siean, President of Green Lung USM


I feel excited to those topics!
I couldn't wait to learn such a lot things on that day!
Like the second topic, I have a chance to learn how to make my blog better! It's going to be a great moment for little blogger like me.
Yeah! After this sharing session, I am going to enhance myself.

Check it out more in:
BarCamp Penang Blog
BarCamp Penang Facebook



1 comment:

  1. Exabytes (The No 1 Web Hosting provider in Malaysia) will have some new product on e-commerce (selling online and through Facebook) for you for FREE during the event. Make sure you find out about it.

    ReplyDelete