Sunday 8 May 2011

PIKOM PC Fair (May 2011)



It's PIKOM PC Fair!
This time the PC Fair is held from 6th to 8th May 2011 at PISA.

My friends work there, so I pay a visit to there today.
I got there by bus. It's the first time I went PISA by bus.
The bus made me feeling frustrating. I waited the bus for a long time.
I guess I waited for about 40 minutes.
It's a long time, isn't it?

As usual, PC Fair is always crowded.
But I feel that this PC fair was less crowded than previous ones.








I found my friends in their stall.
I talked with my friend and we talked about camera.

OH NO!


At the end, I spent again. I bought a camera.
I wrote in my blog saying that I should control my spending.
But now, I spent again.
But, nevermind, with camera, perhaps I can make my blog more interesting, right?

Here is my new camera.







It is just a very normal camera. I don't have money to buy a good ones.
Perhaps I will buy a better ones after I get richer.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA good! then i will come n visit visit stalk stalk and read read. HAHA. :>

    ReplyDelete