Monday 25 January 2010

I Failed at Last

I thought my plan will succeed.
But it failed.

So,
I have to continue the war.
Just,
the problem is,
I am going to lose more things.

Many people there had bad feelings on me.
Well,
again I am not going to explain why am I doing this.
No point, since I have been looked as this.

I talked with a person and she told me that I didn't need to care others opinion so much.
Well,
honestly,
I care.

I have been thinking this the whole day,
I couldn't put my mind in class today.

When I was on the bus,
going back my hostel,
I thought of something.

I thought of Lee Wai Yan.
Previously,
I hated her actually.
Sooner,
after I knew her.
I released that there was some misunderstanding.
Then,
I no longer hate her.

Will the fact reveal and clear my 'bad rumour'?
I wish to.
I seriously wish that it will happen in someday in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Luporti, It will...really .....just it takes TIME....
    dun ever GIVE UP...and if u really care abt wat they say...then try to IGNORE!! if cant make it,go to shout out....xD
    Ad oil,u can de^.^

    ReplyDelete