Saturday 23 January 2010

Another Storm for Me

I spent a lot of time in LCorner these two days.
There are too many things I need to solve.
TOO MANY.

Today,
LCorner starts getting stable.
But one hour ago,
another storm for me,
I would say,
my only friend (excluded friends I made this week) in LCorner,
Mikael,
decided to resign.

Other 13 people resigned,
is still in my expectation.
But Mikael resignation,
really another storm to me.

Every minute for me now,
is all crucial!
I WILL MAKE LCORNER ALIVE AGAIN!

I WILL!

2 comments:

  1. hey...
    really sorry
    i dowan my resign is a storm for you...

    really sorry lar
    i know my decision is selfish

    ReplyDelete
  2. 有心不怕难,永远支持萝卜!
    累了就去oioi咯..我会订时一天写一篇文章的
    可是,一篇文章一个金币好吝啬哦
    超级羡慕别人ho..谁叫我迟注册呢?
    还有很多很坚持很支持你的朋友哦
    你倒下了,会让大家难过的..
    我是第一个难过的TToTT

    ReplyDelete