Wednesday 6 January 2010

Borrow a book from library

Today,
I went to library.

I saw a book and I am interested.
The book entitled 'The Complete Guide to Investing in REITs'.
So,
I decided to borrow it.

I went down to the machine to make the borrow.
The machine seemed to be having some problem.
I felt that something might happened.
I went to the machine which allow us to check our borrowing.
It stated that I had borrowed that book.

Okay.
Then,
I was going out.
The alarm rang,
it means that I wasn't borrowing the book.
The guard asked me to go the the counter.

I went to the counter.
Well,
there is some problems there.
So,
the officer had to brought me out.

What did I feel on this?

Angry with the system?

No.

I feel satisfied actually.

How come?
The system is troublesome and I am feeling satisfying?

Yes!
The service from the officer is nice.
He is very polite and friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment