Thursday 30 June 2011

Say Good Bye To June 2011

Is time fast?
It's the final day of June.

Half year has passed.
What have you done?
For those who have set goals for year 2011, how far have you reach?

Let's talk about me.

Honestly, I don't feel my first half of year 2011 is an interesting one.
Perhaps you know about me.
I was complaining almost all the time on my practicum.
My first half of year 2011 is full of my practicum.

Well, it's finally over now.
Second half of year 2011 is going going to be a nice one.
I am going to make it interesting.
I am going to make it a meaningful ones.
I am going to make myself a better person.
I am going to say this again, 'LuPorTi is back!'
I am going to make myself to stay in track again!

I didn't set any goals for year 2011 at the beginning of year.
But, I am going to set my goals for second half of 2011.
It's about 5 and half hours to reach second half of 2011.
I will make the last thought on my second half goals.

Good luck to you all in second half of year 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment