Saturday 30 October 2010

Canteen Day & Charity Food Fair (Kong Min 2)



Yo!
Today,
it was my primary school's Canteen Day & Charity Food Fair!



Wow! Many cars were outside the school!

It's great!
Kinda many people.















The Universal 3D World?
Cool ya?





There were some games there.

Let's have a look.















I saw some kids were playing with fun and excited!
Great job!

There was a section for song dedication as well.



Woohoo!
Let's buy some coupons.





10 RM1 coupons.



2329,
lucky draw number.

Will I be the lucky person?
Haha.

Let's put the lucky draw coupon into the lucky draw box.



I bought this one.
RM1 for two.



The lucky session started!





Kinda crowded ya.

I looked at my number again,
2329.
The total number of prize is 45.
Haha.
45 out of few thousands?
Perhaps I didn't have the luck.
I left after two items were given out for lucky draw.

In overall,
I think that the Canteen Day & Charity Food Fair was successful!
I hope Kong Min 2 will organize it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment