Wednesday 24 September 2008

My 3rd Semester In UUM

I am back to here to write my blog again. Thanks for visiting.

I am going to write my life in UUM. I changed a lot in this semester. Anyone who close to me in UUM doesn’t see my changes, I am going to ask him or her, ‘are you blind?’

Let’s start by introducing the subject I am taking in this semester.

Sunday & Tuesday:

8a.m. – 10a.m. : Auditing 1
2p.m. – 4p.m. : Principles of Taxation
5p.m. – 6.30p.m : Financial Management 2

Monday & Wednesday:

8a.m. – 9.30a.m. : Applied Economy
9.30a.m. – 11p.m. : Marketing
12p.m. – 2p.m : Financial Accounting Reporting

Saturday:

8.30a.m. – 10.30a.m. : Sport Science (co-curriculum)

Initially, I planned to make my timetable 5 subject on Sunday and Saturday while 1 subject on Monday and Wednesday morning. Why I want it so? It’s because I want to go back Penang earlier. =) However, that stupid internet server made me failed to add the timetable I want to. Can you see how mess is the timetable now?

I have to depart from my hostel from 8 o’clock in the morning and back room at 6.30 in the evening. And, I study only 3 lessons within the 10 hours and 30 minutes!

I tried to make this semester interesting, and I set a goal. I have set an unbelievable goal. I guess not much people know this. I have set to get 3.94 in this semester (excluded co-curriculum). 3.94 you know, which means 5 As and 1 A-, cool ya?

My aim:

Auditing 1 A
Principles of Taxation A
Financial Management 2 A
Applied Economy A
Marketing A
Financial Accounting Reporting A-

However, I have thrown off my target out from my mind few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment