Thursday 28 July 2011

UUM Practicum Result Releasing

Yesterday, I received a message from my friend telling me that we can now check our practicum result.
Soon after I got home, I turned on my laptop to check about it.
But, it took me half an hour time.

When I logged in to UUM portal and clicked for the result checking,
it required me update my information.

After I click to update it, a trouble popped up.

I was using Google Chrome to surf it.
Then I changed to Firefox.

It still the same.
I really have to use Internet Explorer to surf it.
It has been a long time I didn't use it.
Luckily my Internet Explorer version is 6.0.

Then, I successfully got into the result page.
Another problem, it was empty.

After a while, I knew that I can check out from profile there.



Yea. I found it.
But, another problem.

My practicum result doesn't really appear.
But my GPA and CGPA were updated.
Therefore, I need to count it back, and deduct the total marks for my other papers that I have taken previously in order to know my practicum result.

Finally I got it.
But I am not sure is that really the way to know my practicum result.

Anyway, another question comes up on my mind.
When will be my convocation.

My friends say that it is going to be on October this year.

Is it true? I hope so.

4 comments:

  1. What's up, after reading this remarkable piece of writing i am as well cheerful to share my familiarity here with colleagues.


    My homepage cheap storage in san diego

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is definately a great deal to learn about this topic.
    I love all of the points you made.

    Feel free too visit my web blog ... work agency in irvine

    ReplyDelete