Saturday 30 July 2011

Seafood At Jalan Bayan Bay, Penang

I had a great dinner on Thursday.
I went dinner with Henry, Soony and Soony's girlfriend.
It was a long time so since the last time we three (Henry, Soony and I) had dinner together.
I guess it was years ago.

We gathered and had dinner again on Thursday.

We decided to have 'ikan bakar' at Jalan Bayan Bay (somewhere not far from Queensbay Mall).













Well, I was quite satisfied with the meal.
It tasted nice, and it costs us RM49.

If you go, remember to eat the dishes when it is still hot ya,
or else it won't taste too nice.

6 comments:

  1. sliver dropping....
    slllrrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !! I love seafood !!

    *drooling*

    ReplyDelete
  3. "la-la" attracts me more....
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. why dont have our group photo inside! TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Actually I planned to write another post entitle 'Farewell with Soony' and post the photo in that post. But the end, haha, didn't write it.

    ReplyDelete