Tuesday 2 August 2011

UUM Temporary Transcript


Finally, I got to know the announcement from UUM's HEA department.
I guess a lot of my friends are asking this question too, right?

If you couldn't see the announcement clearly, this is the important sentence:

"Undergraduate students who have fulfilled the graduation requirements and have been approved by the Senate to graduate during UUM's 24th Convocation Ceremony to be held from the 1st - 6th October 2011 may obtain their LETTER OF COMPLETION OF STUDIES AND TEMPORARY ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT through the graduation menu in Students Portal."

4 comments:

  1. Woww !! Your convocation is on October?? Mine is December as predicted by lecturer. ==;

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a convocation on October, but I am not sure I am graduating that moment or not. But my friends told me that we are graduating that moment la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as possible is better, LOL !! =P

    ReplyDelete