Saturday 6 August 2011

Google Dictionary Is Closed

I have been using Google dictionary when I found any vocabulary that I didn't know the meaning for a long time.
Today, I woke up, I clicked on it, and it shows this.


Google Dictionary is closed.
Now, I no longer able to check the meaning of the words from Google Dictionary.
Perhaps, I will go for Google Translate?
But some people are claiming that Google Translate isn't accurate.
Or perhaps, I am going back to the traditional way, checking the meaning from the hard copy of the dictionary.

4 comments:

  1. Never ever use google translator. You will end up with super cool translated words.
    Like what i posted yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yalo. They need to improve more. Now, I am thinking what to use as there is no Google dictionary now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont even know the existence of google dictionary, all this while is using google translate if not the definition from other dictionary from the google search :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps that's why they want to close it, because it isn't popular enough.

    ReplyDelete