Wednesday 21 September 2011

Namewee At 1st Avenue

I believe a lot of Malaysians know about Namewee nowadays.
He is famous of putting facts and things happen in Malaysia into musics and songs.
He now put it into a movie, Nasi Lemak 2.0.

Have you watch it?
If you don't, and if you plan to watch, better watch it faster?
Rumours are saying that Nasi Lemak may be taken off from screen earlier than it planned.

Namewee came to 1st Avenue, Penang to promote Nasi Lemak 2.0 last Thursday.





Can you see the crowds?
It show how famous the movie is.
Some even say, it's a 'must watch' movie for Malaysian.

The event started at 8.30pm.
The MC showed out first.



Then, it's Namewee's turn.
The crowds are shouting 'WALAO EH' to call out Namewee onto the stage.



There are also some games played with the the audience.





See this.

What are they doing?



They are rushing to buy Namewee-related things in order to take it for Namewee to give his signature on the things.





Nasi Lemak 2.0 and Namawee are kinda popular now in Malaysia, aren't them?

3 comments:

  1. yeah I watched it and it is so sooo nice !! I love this movie very much.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to watch it again this afternoon.I watch twice! haha~~

    The movie is very funny and it shows Malaysian's different attitude/thoughts/life/culture...etc.

    It's a nice movie. Worth to watch for 2nd time.
    Have you watch it? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I planned to watch that day. I bought ticket. But, when I checked my ticket one hour earlier, I realised I bought the wrong ticket.

    ReplyDelete