Sunday 18 September 2011

Group Purchase - Western Food With Dessert at Prangin Mall

I earned RM330.35 in Everyday's affiliation program last month.
Now, I start to using the store credit.

I bought an offer today.
It's a western food with dessert at Prangin Mall.
It's only RM5.50 which is 53% cheaper than usual. (Normal price: RM11.80)


Click here for the deal.

Recently, I will check out the deals inside group purchase web everyday.
It's a good idea. Group purchase really help us to save a lot of money, isn't it?

Previously, I was worrying that it was another way of cheating money.
But, after I tried it, I like it. It's a great idea.

5 comments:

  1. Wah, so much of your earning, mine less than RM 15 if I'm not mistaken. Haha...

    Penang deal mostly very cheap and nice.. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Kinda. But I am hunting for SUPER nice deal. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha !! WOww !! Now having lots of different deals in market now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many group purchase websites are you visiting? Not really too much group purchase websites are available for Penangites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this article. It is very interesting. I think you should also speak about this new startup http://goo.gl/1t7WW2 which brings together all the consumers together; They negotiate everything in order to get the best quality at the best possible prices. (The video is nice!)

    ReplyDelete