Monday 27 September 2010

5 More Weeks to Go

One more week passed.
It was a terrible week.
There are many reasons why I said so.

One of them,
the internet connection.

I hardly access to internet.
That's why I didn't update my blog for few weeks.
I hope my visitors will give me a few weeks time.
After I leave my university,
I would able to continue my blogging life.

Well,
it's 5 more weeks to go.
Then, my exam period will start.

Thereafter,
on 13 December,
I will start my practicum.

FIVE more weeks,
I hope things can get better,
let me enjoy my final few weeks in campus.

1 comment:

  1. don't worry luporti... i feel the same thing as you do... problematic staffs, do this do that, problem this problem that... but one thing i told to myself... at least i met group of very nice people around me ^_^

    ReplyDelete