Sunday 5 September 2010

Journey Towards OSKIC Investment Tips Seminar

Saturday morning...

4th September 2010 morning...

A day that I was waiting for....
OSKIC Investment Tips Seminar!
Woohoo!

It was the second time I took LRT.
The first time was few years ago,
when I was 10 years old. (if I am not mistaken)

I actually worried that I would get lost,
because I didn't know much about LRT.

This was my first station,
Bukit Jalil.



LRT came.
Let't got in.



I took LRT to Masjid Jamek and took another LRT to Ampang Park.
The seminar was hold in Plaza OSK.

I couldn't manage to take more photos.

Why?
Because I was in rush.


I was almost late.
Just about 3 -5 minutes I took my seat,
the seminar started.

I didn't want to miss any minute of the seminar.
Luckily, I made it on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment