Saturday 24 July 2010

Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan Pelajar MBS 2010

I went back to MBS today.
I represented my brother to receive the award of getting 4 A in STPM.

The ceremony started punctually!
That's so great!

I actually had the chance to go on stage 3 years ago.
But,
I was in UUM and I failed to attend.
I feel a little bit regret that I didn't attend that day.

Anyway,
again,
I feel thankful to MBS.

I had a thought this morning during the ceremony.
If I was given a chance to say few words in the ceremony,
this will be my speech.

5 years ago, I got only 2 A in my SPM.
But 3 years ago, I received this award.
I got 4 A for my STPM.
It's all because the my teachers in MBS.
It's also because of the principal, the administrator and everyone in MBS.
It's all because of MBS
And today, it's my brother's turn to receive this award.
Again, thanks to MBS!

I really appreciate what MBS has provided to me.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment