Friday 23 July 2010

I Had A Bad Sleep Again

I came back to Penang yesterday.

I thought I could have a nice sleep,
but I failed to.
I sleep after 12a.m. and I woke up at around 5 o'clock.
And I did wake up during midnight too.

I got my new handphone from my friend.
Wow,
I like it!

I kept trying on my new handphone.
I feel great.

But there are still much things I don't know,
and waiting me to discover.

I surfed on the RSS feed.
Then,
I suddenly received a sms saying that my daily usage has exceeded RM2.

Oh no.
Why is it?

Oh. It's due to my internet surfing.
Okay.
Now I know it.

One more thing.
I don't know how to use my bluetooth in my laptop.
How could I transfer things from my handphone to my laptop?
Using the memory card to plug in my laptop.
It seems not very convenient.
Nevermind, I will try to learn how to use my laptop's bluetooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment