Sunday 30 November 2008

Meet up a friend

2 days ago, I made a dream about investment. I learned new thing in my dream. That was cool. But yesterday night, I made a dream that I failed in my exam. How could I dream such things.

Well, yesterday, I went out with a friend of mine. I felt very appreciate when he said that he remember one thing I told him 2 years ago. I told him that, ‘knowing the right friend is important.’

Last time, I would say my level is beyond him. But now, he is much greater than me. I felt proud of having him as a friend.

He shared a lot of things with me yesterday. I went to the career fair and Queensbay Mall. We talked quite a lot of things. Yesterday, there were actually badminton matches. I didn’t watch it in order to meet him. I was wondering when would I able to meet him if I didn’t meet him yesterday. Well, the sacrifice of badminton matches worth it. I learned new things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment