Saturday 10 April 2010

Sem 6 Recap (4)

Integrated Case Study was introduced in this semester.
I am so lucky to be the first batch of people to take it.

This paper is quite special.
Normally,
we are having the assessment combination of 50:50 or 60:40.
This paper's assessment combination is 30:70,
in which 70% of coursework and only 30% from the final.

We were required to do 7 case studies.

I have several friends in the class,
Jason, Wen Jian, Ramadhan, etc.

Unfortunately,
we didn't have the chance to form our group by ourselves.
The lecturers formed for us,
and we were going to stick with the same group for the whole semester.

Initially,
I hate this paper.
I worried that I would have problems with my group members.
I knew none of them.
I was worrying of that,
especially because I am a person who don't really care about the marks.
But I got no choice.
I can't change it.
So, I accepted it.

After passing all these days,
I felt comfortable with them.
I would like to thank them as well.

The paper was tough.
It made my brain 'exercise' a lot!

But now,
it has finally passed.
This paper gave me a different experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment