Friday 30 April 2010

Genting Trip: Departure

I went Genting 2 days ago and returned to my home yesterday.
~with Khai Yuan, Tiffany, Terris, Siang Sim and Hsien

It was my second time to go Genting.

I woke up at 4.30a.m.
Then, I took bath and prepared breakfast.

At 6 o'clock,
Terris came.
I asked him to wait me 5 minutes.

After fetching Xian,
we depart to UUM first.
Siang Sim was having examination at 9 a.m.

While waiting Siang Sim to finish her examination,
We were going around UUM.
I put my laptop and handphone in my room for charging.
Then, we went to Sime Darby, Reading Room and Uni Cafe.

It's almost the time!
I took back my handphone and laptop.
I wait Siang Sim outside the Dewan MAS.

We left UUM and heading to Genting at around 11.30a.m.

"GENTING, WE ARE COMING!"

No comments:

Post a Comment