Saturday 10 April 2010

A Chat With Mr. Krishna

I went out with Chris at 8.30 p.m.

After I back,
I planned to online for a while before I prepare to sleep.

I was very lucky!

Why?

Because I logged in my Gmail.

Logged into Gmail is considered as lucky?

Yea, it is!

After I logged in,
a chat box popped up.
It was previous English lecturer, Mr. Krishna.

I was very surprised!
I had a nice chat with him.
I learned something from him as well.

Mr. Krishna is the greatest teacher I ever met in my life!

I met him in Cambridge Language Center.
I was my favourite English lecturer at there.

Previously,
I hate English.
It's really tough for me.
After teaching by him,
I start loving English.
Now,
English has become my favourite language.

He makes me love English.
He makes my English improves.
He taught me a lot of things as well.

Thank you, Mr. Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment