Thursday 8 April 2010

Sem 6 Recap (3)

If I say about the greatest change for this semester,
I would like to say about presentation.

Previous semester,
I will only present for one or two times for each semester.

But this semester,
I decided to make the change.
I made 10 presentations in total.

Integrated Case Study: 4
Accounting System Analysis and Design: 3
Business and Professional Communication: 2
Accounting Theory and Practise: 1

Total: 10

Previously,
I scared of presentation.

But I shouldn't escape from problems.
I should change myself to overcome my weaknesses.

Although I felt nervous in all the presentation,
I tried to stay calm and gave the best shot in the presentation.

Well,
it's a wonderful experience!
Although it made my heart to hit faster,
I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment