Sunday 25 January 2009

Reunion Dinner is coming.......

I was just back hangging out with Henry. We went to Gurney Plaza and Queensbay Mall. It has been a long time we never hang out together. We used to hang out togather always last time. I quite miss of that time.

Later is going to be the reunion dinner. Last year, I went to have it in my aunt’s house. This year, we will be having in house only.

Tomorrow, the first day of Bull Year. My family and I will be going to Kedah, my grandmother’s home. We will overnight at Kedah and back on Tuesday.

This year, my cousin from Johor is coming to Penang. It has been a long time I didn’t see her. I think I have no seen her since I entered secondary school. She is taking 9 o’clock bus later, I guess she will reach Penang tomorrow morning. I am not sure I will able to meet her tomorrow or not. If I have no chance to meet her tomorrow, I hope that I will have chance to meet her after I back from Kedah.

My friends, have you all prepared to celebrate the Chinese New Year? Happy Chinese New Year to you all and hope you all have a great time with your family tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment