Saturday 10 March 2012

COOB Coffee Club At Komtar Walk

There are so many posts that I wish to post up by keep delaying. This is one of it, COOB Coffee Club.



I went COOB Coffee Club weeks ago. It was the time one of my colleague was on leave for ACCA exam. My other colleague recommended this place to me. Well, his recommendation is not disappointing. It is a nice place to have my lunch.





This is what my colleague order. Seriously, its smell is VERY NICE! When the food was served to him, the first thought of mine was 'aikx, I should have order this.'

I guess it tastes nice too, instead of just smells nice. My colleague give a good rating on this food too.



This is mine. I ordered.... er.... I forgot. (bad memory ya)

It should be grilled chicken Plasta. Ya, should be something like that. It didn't smell as nice as what my colleague order, but it taste nice as well. I like it's grilled chicken very much. A nice ones.

It cost us about RM12 to RM16 per person for this mean (if I am not mistaken). And I believe it worth it.

Oh ya, almost forget telling about where is it.

Coob Coffee Club
Lot 4 Komtar Walk,
Jalan Dr Lim Chwee Leong,
10000 George Town, Penang,
Malaysia. Tel: +6012-5903099
www.coobcoffee.com

Open: Friday ~ Wednesday
11:00 am ~ 10:00 pm

Thursday closed

2 comments:

  1. wow.. thanks for the info.. but i think it will be a long time again that i will visits Penang ~ >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spending my time at coffee clubs & would love to try this place some day :)

    I've been nominated for this Int'l Women's Day. Appreciate if you could support this event & click on "Like" @ Support International Women's Day! Thks, dear!

    ReplyDelete