Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Year of Dragon!

I didn't write any post in blog since Chinese New Year. And here I am.

Although I have one week holiday, I feel that it doesn't enough as I have a lot of things I plan to do. I have been busy of it this few days.

As our Chinese tradition, we will have reunion dinner a day before Chinese New Year where all the members of a family will gather together to have dinner together. My family had our reunion dinner at home on the night before Chinese New Year, or some people call it 'Chinese New Year Eve'.

We prepared steamboat as our reunion dinner. I think most of the people are having steamboat as reunion dinner nowadays, right?







I am actually quite busy and didn't really plan to update my blog today. But, something motivated me to update.

Know what's that?

This....



I received a CNY (Chinese New Year) card!

It's really rare to see people sending CNY card recent year, right?

Last year I received one and the only one card for last year CNY from my god-sister. This year, I received my only CNY from a blogging friend, EeSoon.

EeSoon, thank you very much ya! I appreciate your card!



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL, MAY YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR IN THE YEAR OF DRAGON!

12 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! You received it~~~ yeaaa yeaaa~~~
    I was about to send you an email asking about it
    already... hahaha. So happy~~~~me.
    you're welcome, dear. Happy Chinese New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer~ So nice receiving card from blogger, I havent received one yet. Hope to receive one some day. :) HAppy CNYYYY!!!!

    mt
    Meitzeu @ Blog

    Meitzeu @ Facebook

    Meitzeu @ Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya lor.. so good ler got card from blogger.. i envy u la luporti.. btw, happy new year once again~ XD

      Delete
  3. No. For peninsular only. Most of the Sarawakian prepared very different reunion dinner ^^ I found that

    ReplyDelete
  4. EeSoon, hehe. It was so coincident again, the card reached when you planned to ask ya. Anyway, thank you once again.

    Meitzeu and Mr Lone, yea lo, it's so great to receive card from a blogger. It's so rare to received card from people nowadays.

    Deonne? Oh? how's the reunion dinner in Sarawak?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. It's a really interesting site that you have there and I really love the the posts on your lifestyle blogging. Happy Dragon New Year to you too...

    Ok, just a quick introduction about myself. I am actually from everydayonsales.com and I have found your website thru google. We are a site that offers information on daily promotion / warehouse sales in Malaysia. I can see that you actually have a linkback (under ACTIVE BLOGS) to some other site and we are hoping that we can be part of your website, where we would actually want you include our link on your page. Of course you can visit our website www.everydayonsales.com and check us out. We can actually do a link exchange where I will list your site as a friend to everydayonsales and you website link will be put on our site. You will be part of the everydayonsales friends community :) in this link exchange and there will be many campaigns awaits for you.

    Let us know whether this is possible and we Let us know whether this is possible and will communicate further on this. Do revert to me and if you do have any queries, let me know. Do hope to hear from you soon.

    Regards
    Chan @ www.everydayonsales.com (hy.chan@everydayonsales.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww first of all, happy chinese new year to you !! =D

    I love steamboat a lot, and I also having less time to do all my plans. Hmm ~ But I just had one day leave for CNY la hehe ~

    p/s: I'm one of the lucky member that received the Chinese New Year card from EeSoon !! Yuhoo !! =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why you love steamboat?

      Haha. Yea. EeSoon is a nice friend ya.

      Delete
    2. Yeah no doubt she is a very nice friend. =)

      I love steamboat because it is very yummy and I can drink the soup while eating the food. And it is fun if eat with lots of peoples. =P

      Delete
  7. Happy chinese new year. huat ahhh XD

    ReplyDelete