Friday 28 December 2007

28 Morning

I back to sleep at between 4a.m. to 4.30a.m.

Luckily, I could back to sleep, or else I think I am going to sick.

After I woke up, my mood doesn’t turn better. I am not sure when my mood can change better. Tomorrow is a key, if something bad happen tomorrow in my plan, I am definitely will have a sad ending. If good things happen, my mood might be able to maintain until New Year. One thing I am sure, the day I am going back to UUM, my mood will be extremely bad!

I am going to see ‘chinese doctor’ again later. I am not sure when I can successfully recover from my stomach illness. Recently, I got ulcer too. It’s painful when I put medicine. I have been putting medicine for few days, it didn’t turn better yet. I hope it will turn better today.

I have no plan today except going to see the doctor. I don’t know what I want to do, feeling boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment