Friday 21 December 2007

21st December 2007

My cousin came from Johor. She was 9 years old. This was the first time I met her. Her 2 elder sisters didn’t come. I played with her, quite fun. I was bullied by her. She was sticking with me always, wants me to play with her. Last night, she didn’t want to sleep if I didn’t sleep. Therefore, I couldn’t stay till the late.

I went to Queensbay yesterday, I was talking with my friend quite a lot things. It’s quite nice.

Today is already 21st December. Everyday I see the calendar, the number increase 1. That represent that the day I stay in Penang reduce one day. I am going back to UUM soon. I have too much things that I haven’t settle yet. I hope time can be slowed down. I was finding something important recently! I hope I could find it by the end of year! But now, it seems like the possibility is very low.

What am I going to do today? I am not sure. My leg has gone worse than yesterday. It became more painful. I have no idea how to cure it. Maybe I shouldn’t go out today.

2 days ago, I have finally deal with ‘welovepenang’ blog. I will be the translator for that blog. I hope I can being a good translator.

No comments:

Post a Comment