Tuesday 23 March 2010

Crowded in Bank

Yesterday,
I went to library after class.
I met a friend.
He told me that we wouldn't able to register for classes today if we didn't pay the bus fare.

At that moment,
I have some friends waiting at the bank to pay the fare.
And,
there are about 200 more people waiting ahead them!
200 people!
Can you imagine how long is the queue?

I asked our student representative whether was that the truth.
He told me that they were still having discussion with Academic Affair Department.

Thus,
I went to join the crowd.

When I reached the bank,
the current number is 1500,
while the awaiting customer number is up to 2200.

Fortunately,
my friends gave me their number,
My number was 1600+.

I was in the bank for about 2 hours to settle the payment.
I guess that's the longest time ever that I have consumed in a bank in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment