Friday 12 March 2010

5th Book I Finished

I finished my fifth book of this year.
It's "Bailout: What the Rescue of Bear Stearns and the Credit Crisis Mean for Your Investments".
It is written by John Waggoner.

The first half part of the book is really great.
It provides me a better understanding regarding the sub-prime crisis which I am trying to understand better from time to time.

I finally finished my fifth book.
My forth book was finished on 11 February.
I am taking too much time!
My plan for this year is to finish reading 50 books.
And now, I finished only five!
It's too far from achieving the goal.

Well,
holiday is very important.
Whether I am able to achieve it or not,
it depends on my holiday.

By the way,
congratulation to whose obtain a good result in SPM.

No comments:

Post a Comment