Thursday 31 December 2009

The last day of 2009

It has been a long time that I never update my blog.


Today is the last day of year 2009. It’s going to be year 2010.


I think I am going to end the year of 2009 with ‘good’.


Today, I was happy!


Firstly,

I have Mr. Abdul Halim as my lecturer.

I added costing paper.

Well,

I don’t really want to take that paper.

But,

Why I register that paper?

Very simple,

I want to have chance to be taught by him.

And, I have it.


Secondly,

It’s also about academic.

I am taking a paper name Accounting Theory and Practice.

The lecturer I got is the so-called ‘killer lecturer’.

But surprisingly,

I felt happy in the class today.

When I was known that Madam Rohana teaches me,

I did think of dropping it from the class.

But today,

I felt happy.

I was very quiet in class normally.

I lack of communication skill that I can’t deny it.

I told myself to overcome it.

I don’t like Accounting Theory and Practice,

Because it requires us to speak.

However,

I asked myself to overcome it.

And today, I made it.

Unexpectedly,

I was the student who speaks the most in the class!


What a great ending of year 2009!

1 comment: