Wednesday 15 April 2009

Finally I Am Here....

It was a long time I never update my blog here.
I was really busy and not things finally slowing down.

I joined an organization named SIFE, Student In Free Enterprise.
I was busy with it.
Last night, there was a promotion dinner actually.
But, I was in Penang and i absent.

This morning, after I woke up, I switched on my handphone as usual,
I received my message from my roommate.
He informed me that i was promoted as Manager of Finance and Administrative Department of SIFE.
He is promoted as the Vice President.
What i am wondering now is, who is my assistant manager.

Ok, for this moment, enough for SIFE.
Actually, I plan to observe stock market today.
Unfortunately, the 'greatest' internet service is having problem.
Why the internet is so good?!
I couldn't online since yesterday noon til evening just now!
Really angry with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment