Saturday, 9 February 2013

Reunion Dinner 2013

Looking on Facebook, a lot of people were posting about reunion dinner. Here I am, posting about my reunion dinner on my blog. As usual, we had steam-boat as our reunion dinner. We have been having steam-boat as our reunion dinner for the past few years.

My family and I started to prepare for the dinner at around 6 o'clock. I in-charge for arranging the food on plate. 

After all the preparation, we started eating at around 8 o'clock. 









My stomach was so full with the dinner. It's quite a nice dinner. How about you? I hope you had a great reunion dinner too.

And never forget to wish you all....

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

HUAT AH ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

16 comments:

  1. Happy Chinese New Year!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Same to you, Happy Chinese New Year!

      Delete
  2. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

    HUAT AH ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy CNY to you again. Huat ah!

      Delete
  3. so tasty! Happy Chinese New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good food. Happy Chinese New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Happy Chinese New Year to you too. :)

      Delete
  5. Wish someday I could be just in charge of the arrangement instead of the cooking part. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. I also prefer just in charge of arrangement. Hehe.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yea. Steamboat is nice. Hehe. Happy CNY.

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year!Wah!the ingrediants looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too. Hehe. Yea, I love the dish that day.

      Delete
  8. LOL Happy Chap Goh Mei !!!!! =P

    I love steamboat too !! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Chap Goh Meh. Then did you have steamboat during CNY?

      Delete