Monday 25 February 2013

Types of Coffee

I have been seeing various type of coffee in various coffee cafe. 

Espresso...

Cappucino...

Mocha...

Latte...

Long Black...

All the time, I actually don't really know  that are the difference between them. I did ask about my friend. And I know about the famous one, such as Espresso, Latte, Cappucino and Mocha. But Latte and Cappucino, I always miss up.

Today, I saw from my friend blog's Facebook page posting about this picture. And it give me a clear picture of various types of coffee.

 

And now, I know what I shall order when I going for coffee.

3 comments:

  1. like cappuccino the most if the milk foam is well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bulletproof coffee works -- but the cappuccino may differ from what you might typically hear. See why you should consider adding bulletproof coffee to your daily routine and learn how to make Shanghai Bulletproof Coffee!

    ReplyDelete