Sunday 8 July 2012

Youth Jam 2012


Yesterday was the Youth Jam 2012!

In case you don't know what's Youth Jam, click here for detail.

Youth Jam has been held for few years. It is an annual event for youths to show their talent. I used to visit to Youth Jam. But this year, it's a little bit different. Instead of being a visitor, I am taking up a booth to sell something in Youth Jam with my partners

What are we selling?

For those who are following my updates would know, I am selling mugs!

MAGIC MUGS!

It is mug where the picture will only appear on the mug when you pour water on it.



Unfortunately, I need to work yesterday.

I took half day leave and I could only went there at 1pm. I think it would be better if I could be there whole day.

explaining to crowd on how the magic mug works

photo with Joel, Chin and Yin

our Smiley Gifts team

It is a great day for me. I learned a lot and gained experience as well. I also happy to see my friends showing up to help us out. Thanks to Yin, Chin, Sean and Li Qian. I appreciate their help. I also happy to see my god-sister Chin Wei to show up there. Also, I thank to those who helps to promote us. 

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN HELPING US!

1 comment: